Search This Blog

Friday 27 December 2013

what a Christmas!- hairtastic, mom's health scare

The day started off great but ended up being quite boring ;a little too quiet from what I am usually accustom to, The morning was as expected calm and just.... calm geez. Obviously that did not last for ecause by midday all I heard was religious music and not the holdiay Christmas kind either.   I finally decided to take the bulls by the horn and texlax my OWN hair. And I must say I got amazing results. YAY me!! Not bad for a first timer. I would normally texlax my hair at a salon but this time I said "what the hec!" and did it myself. I never thought it possible but wow! :D  And much later in the afternoon my mom complained about having serious headaches so we went to the hospital and returned until after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment